The Glenn Mango is a Haden mango seedling. The fruit has a mild peachy flavor which is both sweet and delicious. The thin skin will develop an orange to red blush when exposed to the sun. Ripe fruits turn bright yellow when ripe. It is of excellent eating quality, produces consistently and effortless to grow. Trees typically reach fifteen feet tall with a rounded densely foliated canopy. The fruit ripens June to July.
Glenn Mango Details:
- Evergreen/Deciduous: Evergreen
- Growth Rate: Fast
- Tree Size: 10-15 feet tall and wide
- Fruit Size: 1 inch in diameter
- Fruit Weight: 16 to 20 ounces
- Bearing Age: 3 years
- Self-fruiting: Yes
- Fruiting Season: June-August
- Light Needs: Full to Part Sun
- USDA Zone: 9-11
- Hardiness: Hardy to 30F.