Mangifera indica x Cogshall
Cogshall Mango originated in Southwest Florida and is an ultra compact growing mango tree making it suitable for container growing on a balcony or patio. It produces sweet fiberless fruit. The lemon yellow flesh is soft and juicy with a rich sweet flavor. Its flavor is highly regarded by enthusiasts. It can easily be maintained at just eight feet tall, and it will still produce a good size crop year after year.
Cogshall Mango Details:
- Evergreen/Deciduous: Evergreen
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Tree Size: 10-20 feet tall and wide
- Fruit Size: 5.5 inches long, 3.5 inches wide
- Fruit Weight: 10 to 18 ounces
- Bearing Age: 3 years
- Self-fruting: Yes
- Fruiting Season: June-July
- Light Needs: Full sun
- USDA Zone: 9-11
- Hardiness: Hardy to 30F.